As a homeowner, it’s never fun to deal with all the possible dangers that threaten your home. Wild critters are always looking for a warm place that will provide them with food, and your house is a real target. Perhaps one of the most difficult pests to deal with are termites; their minuscule size along with their choice of infestation locations make them difficult to detect and therefore, tough to get rid of.
Catch Them Quickly
To prevent a termite infestation from spreading throughout your home and costing hundreds of dollars in structural damage, you need to be able to spot an infestation before it gets out of hand. Some signs you can look out for when it comes to looking out for these annoying pests include:
- Termite foundation tubes that will appear on the walls of your home’s foundation
- Sagging floors and hollowed wooden structures
- Tapping noises from your walls, indicating they’re chewing
- Discarded wings from actively reproducing termites
- Piles of termite feces (aka frass) near their entry points into your home.
What We Can Do
At Critter Control® Ft. Worth, we’ve dealt with our fair share of termites. The good news for you is that we’ve perfected an unmatched way to deal with them. With a free consultation, we’ll send out one of our expert technicians to scope out just how bad the infestation is. After sizing it up, we’ll work with you to come up with the most efficient and safest way to get those pests out of your home for good. To take the next step towards maintaining the health of your home, call us today at 469.805.6267.